Friday, March 23, 2012

Seems my creations travel to some great states and countries!

Talk about procrastination - years ago I said I should put up a map of the World and put a flag on each location where I have shipped a piece of jewelry. In going over my records, this past year I have shipped jewelry to California, New York, Oklahoma, Arizona, Massachusetts, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Maryland, Iowa, Florida, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming, Texas, the United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, Australia and even across the street from my home! How's that for some flags!!! I love it. Thanks to all who have supported the cause.


My most recent being this turquoise concho leather cuff to Sydney, Australia.
Now how is that for some travel time!
These cuffs have been quite popular for me. Guess I better get to it and make some more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment