Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rock Crazy

Yes, I guess you can say I am somewhat rock crazy. It started many years ago as a child. Over the years, I have collected many.  This one being one of my most favorite. Someday I will slab it and cab it.


It came from the Earth and will one day be a part of a piece(s) of jewelry that I will create - that is, as long as the Creator gives me the strength to continue my mission.

"Get Back To Earth Jewelry" is my campaign slogan in an attempt to try to get people back to real rock jewelry. I love creating pieces of silver jewelry using genuine, natural and beautiful stones. That doesn't mean I do not like working with other mediums, but prefer pure rock!

Anyways, I hope you come to visit my blog from time to time!


6 comments:

  1. Lita, someone's got to say it don't cha know ~ You Rock =-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heartiekins - They don't call me Rock Chic for nothin! Rock on momma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! They have been a delight to make and very popular. The turquoise has some great history, too.

    ReplyDelete